he Twitter platform is not left out in the social media marketing race and users often ask about how to market on Twitter. As you may know, one of the worlds’ leading and powerful social networking tools and search engines today is Twitter. Virtually all sorts of the latest information about any topic can be found on it.
Many brands and businesses are able to market on Twitter by engaging users, audiences, and followers. This is often done to increase brand awareness, create buzz as well as boost conversions. Thankfully, Twitter makes it easy to share content regarding marketing.
- Also, if you consider the statistics behind the platform, you will surely know it’s a viable marketing tool to have.
- The platform has nearly over 400 million average monthly users
- Over 7,000 new tweets are sent every single second.
- The shelf life of one tweet is four times shorter than anything you post on Facebook.
- The average lifespan of one tweet is only about 18 minutes.
The stats above appear impressive but without a well-laid marketing strategy, your efforts can become futile. In this article, I will be taking you on a journey to help you understand how to effectively market on Twitter.